|If you are having trouble logging in, I suggest you try these steps first before trying again:
1. Make sure you are typing out your password correctly. (Copying/pasting you password can create an extra space, which causes your device to think you are using an incorrect password.)
2. Clear out your temporary Internet files (cache/cookies) and then close that browser window
3. Clear out the temporary files on your hard drive as well
4. Empty your recycle bin afterward
5. Restart your computer & try logging in again
If you are still having trouble, here are your next set of steps:
1. Close out of your current browser window & try using a different browser to open up a new window (i.e., if you are using Internet Explorer, try using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome instead... you can download either for free online)
Try to open the browser again... if you are still having problems after that:
2. Try running a disk defrag on your computer, then shut down your computer & restart again.
If all of this fails, and you're sure you're using the correct login and password, then I suggest you please contact technical support with your Internet Service Provider.