To ensure you receive our emails we recommend whitelisting our email addresses. Make sure our email address(es) are added to your address book. Most of our emails come from “email@example.com” or firstname.lastname@example.org.”
If you are not receiving our emails:
There are many reasons why you may not be receiving our emails. The most common is that our email is ending up in your bulk mail/Spam folder or is incorrectly blocked by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). I recommend first checking your Spam folder and email filter settings. You can also help remedy this by contacting your ISP and by “whitelisting” emails from us. Make sure our email address(es) are added to your address book. Most of our emails come from “email@example.com” or “firstname.lastname@example.org.”
To make sure our email gets delivered to your Inbox, you must add Eben Pagan to your contacts list.
If you do not find an email from Eben Pagan… Check your Gmail Spam Folder.
If you see the email from Eben Pagan: Open the Email. Click the button on the toolbar, labeled Not spam. Next, add Eben Pagan to your Contacts list:
- Open the email from Eben Pagan.
- Click the drop down arrow next to "Reply" in the upper right side the email from header.
- Click the "Add Eben Pagan to Contacts List" from the list that appears.
- If Eben Pagan does not appear in the dropdown list? Then you probably have already added Eben Pagan to Contacts.
Gmail Mobile App
If you are using the Gmail Mobile App on your mobile device, open the app.
If you are using Gmail Tabs such as "Promotions" please open your Promotions tab in Gmail.
- If you do not find an email from Eben Pagan, check the Spam Folder:
- When you find the email from Eben Pagan
- Tap the menu icon - top right.
- Then select Move to.
- Then select Primary from the list.
This way you will always see Eben Pagan in your Primary Inbox tab...
NOTE: My Preferred Folder does not exist by default in Gmail. It is there as an example only since custom folders must be created by the user.
If you are using Gmail Tabs such as 'Promotions' open your Promotions tab in Gmail.
- Find an email from Eben Pagan in your Gmail Promotions tab:
- Grab and drag my email to the Primary Inbox Tab.
- After doing so, you will receive an alert like the one below at the top of your Gmail toolbar.
- The conversation has been moved to "Primary"
- Do this for future messages from email@example.com? Yes
- Click Yes in the yellow alert box at Gmail. This way you will always see Eben Pagan in your Primary Inbox tab...
If you have not received an email from Eben Pagan...
Check your Spam Folder. If you see an email from Eben Pagan in your spam folder. Open the email. Next click the Not Spam button on the top toolbar. To ensure delivery: Create a filter to automatically send email from Eben Pagan to your Inbox.
Follow the step below:
- Move your mouse over or tap the Gear icon in the top right navigation bar.
- Select Settings from the list that drops down.
- Choose Filters located on the left side of the page.
- Click the Add button on the Filters page.
- Create a name such as Whitelist in the Filter name field.
- In the From field leave the default contains selected.
- Enter our email address firstname.lastname@example.org in the text box next to Contains…
- Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. For example: Inbox.
- Click or tap Save…
- You will see in the next screen -Deliver to Inbox if From contains Eben Pagan-
- Click or tap Save on this screen.
- You will be returned to your Yahoo! Inbox.
iPhone Mail App
iPhone Mail identifies most junk mail (spam) sent to your @icloud.com address or aliases, but it can mistakenly move email to your Junk mail folder.
Periodically check the Junk folder for email messages that were marked as junk mistakenly.
To indicate that an email message from Eben Pagan isn’t junk:
- Open your Mail app and go to the Mailboxes screen
- Scroll down to the folders area
- Select the Junk folder.
- Find the email from Eben Pagan and slide it left to see options.
- Tap the More button.
- Tap the Mark button.
- Tap the Mark as Not Junk button.
The message is moved to your Inbox. Subsequent email messages from Eben Pagan will no longer be marked as junk. By default, messages in the Junk folder are deleted after 30 days so be sure to check it often to whitelist relevant email.
Outlook Mobile App
To add Eben Pagan to you list of Focused Inbox on the Outlook App...
Open the mobile Outlook app on your Android, Microsoft or iPhone: Then open the email from Eben Pagan:
- Click the dropdown menu on the top right of your Inbox.
- On the menu displayed tap Move to Focused Inbox
- Select the Move this and all future messages button.
- Tap Move
- Now all future messages from Eben Pagan will appear in your Focused Inbox
You can also remove unwanted emails from your Focused Inbox as well by repeating this process in your Focused tab.
Outlook 2003, Outlook 2016 and Outlook Office 365
To add Eben Pagan to you list of "Safe senders" on Outlook:
- Right click our email in your Inbox email list pane.
- On the menu displayed move your mouse over or tap Junk
- Click or tap on Never block sender in the menu that rolls out.
- The resulting pop-up will say:
- The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List.
- Click OK
To add sender to address book:
- Open the email
- Right click on the from address
- Choose Add to contacts option
Inbox by Gmail
To make sure our email gets delivered to a preferred folder or your choice in Inbox, you must add Eben Pagan to your preferred folder, or a folder of your choice.
NOTE: "My Preferred Folder" is a demonstration. You must create your own My Preferred Folder by clicking + Create New yourself.
If you do not find an email from Eben Pagan in one of your Inbox bundles...
Check your Inbox Spam Folder or your Promotions bundle:.
When you see the email from Eben Pagan:
- Open the Email.
- Then click the icon.
- Next add Eben Pagan to your My Preferred Folder.
- If you have not already created a My Preferred Folder, you may do so by clicking + Create new..."
- You may also move Eben Pagan to any folder of your choice.
Previously "Hotmail", "Live", "Windows Live" and "MSN"...
In the new Outlook.com you must click the Wait it's safe link if you find emails incorrectly identified as spam.
Entering the email contact in the address book or contacts no longer whitelists the sender.
To ensure messages from specific email addresses are not sent to your Junk Email folder, you can do one of two things:
- Check the Junk folder. If you see the Eben Pagan email in your Inbox
- Open the email from Eben Pagan...
- Click the "Wait it's safe" link
Manually Add to Safe List
- Click gear the icon on the top right.
- Select Options in the drop down list.
- On the Options page under Preventing junk email click Safe and blocked senders
- Click the link Safe senders on the next page.
- Enter the email address email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org in the text box.
- Click Add to list
- Eben Pagan will now be added to your list of Safe senders
- Emails added to your Safe senders will not be delivered by mistake to your Junk folder.
To make sure our email gets delivered to your AOL Inbox- Please complete these two steps...
If you find Eben Pagan in your spam folder:
- Right click the email.
- Click "Not spam" in the resulting list.
- Open the email from Eben Pagan
- Click the show details link next to Eben Pagan in the From field.
- Move your mouse over or tap email@example.com to show the menu.
- Click or tap Add contact in the menu displayed.
- Add Eben Pagan to the name fields
- Click Add contact
Please log into your Xfinity account and select your Comcast webmail:
- If you find an email from Eben Pagan in your spam folder:
- Open the email.
- Click the Spam (not spam) icon on the top toolbar.
Next, add Eben Pagan to your address book:
- Open the email from Eben Pagan.
- Click on the button at the top left of the email that says: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com + Add to Address Book
- That will open your edit contact screen.
- Then click Save and you're all done.
If your email provider is not listed above, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.